One of the biggest events of the cloud industry is starting on March 10th and we have exclusive tickets available.
CloudFest, previously known as WHD.global, is being held at Europa-Park in Rust, Germany from March 10-16. The seven-day event is a celebration of digital technology and online creativity with lots of discussions and talks hosted by well-known industry leaders.
It’s not all business, however, with lots of fun events such as Bierfest, ConneXion Party and a performance by the Lords of Uptime planned too.
This year, MailChannels are delighted to announce that we will be sponsoring CloudFest. Use our exclusive code (CF18AYD) to register free for CloudFest 2018. Tickets are usually priced at €349.
Perks of a Standard Ticket into the cloud industry’s biggest event of the year includes:
- Entrance to main.FORUM to listen to speakers such as guest star, Sophia (Social Humanoid Robot) and technology futurist Ian Khan who will discuss the topic of re-creating trust in an increasingly paranoid world, amongst many others.
Technology futurist Ian Khan @IanKhanFuturist announced as first speaker of #CloudFest 2018! Don't miss out on joining us to hear this acclaimed speaker and author. Registration is open!— CloudFest (@cloudfest) December 20, 2017
More in our Blog: https://t.co/5Ix626OS8W pic.twitter.com/SUeFWCkNyl
- Entrance to breakout.SESSIONS and cloud.FAIR.
- Entrance to fun networking opportunities such as Come2Gather, ConneXion Party and Bierfest.
- Catered lunch and coffee breaks.
- Free shuttle from Offenburg Rust and Rust to Offenburg.
- Event bag with everything you need to know about Cloudfest.
Register for CloudFest with MailChannels’ exclusive code here.
At Europa Park, you can find our team at booth H19 from Monday, March 12th.