With the new Monthly Usage Report, it’s easy to access your important MailChannels insights.
MailChannels is constantly looking for ways to surface important insights and helping you turn those insights into action. We’re happy to announce our new Monthly Usage Report launching on February 1, 2023.
If enabled, each month you’ll receive a summary of the email we processed for you at MailChannels, including:
- Processed - the total number of outgoing emails submitted to us.
- Delivered - the number of emails we accepted for delivery.
- Blocked - the number of outgoing spam and phishing emails we blocked.
- Compromised Accounts - how many unique senders we blocked because they were sending spam or phishing.
- What domains are your emails being sent to? - the top receivers to whom your emails were addressed.
But that’s not all, for a roll-up of top offenders in your network, you can find additional details in the Top Senders Report in the Host Console. The Top Senders report helps you instantly identify your users’ activity which are sending spam and receiving bounce-backs.
If you’d like to disable this feature, you can do so under Settings > Notifications in the Host Console.
At MailChannels, we work hard to maintain the trust of our customers. Let us know what you think about the new Monthly Email Report.