Cloudflare email protection by MailChannels
MailChannels is pleased to announce the general availability of email filtering for Cloudflare customers. Now available as a Cloudflare App, MailChannels allows Cloudflare customers to add high-quality spam and phishing protection to their domain with a single click.
Adding MailChannels filtering to your domain is easy:
- Navigate to the MailChannels app in the Cloudflare Apps marketplace,
- Click "Preview MailChannels," and
- Select either the Free plan or Pro plan depending on your user count, and click "Finish installing onto your site."
- Modern user experience: A powerful, intuitive interface makes managing your account simple and efficient.
- Intelligent Quarantine™: Receive a personalized daily quarantine summary via email and release quarantined messages directly from the inbox.
- 24x7 support: Get a real human response to your ticket within 30 minutes or less, 24x7.
Millions of end-users depend on MailChannels to provide high-quality email service. MailChannels is frequently rated 50+ in customer NPS surveys.
Special offer for Cloudflare customers
MailChannels created a special free plan for Cloudflare customers looking to add better spam filtering for a single domain. For $0/month, you get commercial-grade spam, virus, and phishing protection for up to 5 users. For $20/month, you get all the free features for unlimited users, plus MailChannels Intelligent Quarantine™, and Daily Quarantine Digest.
Try it yourself for free
In your Cloudflare dashboard, MailChannels requires just a single click to install. That’s it. Once installed, the app will automatically configure the MX records on your domain and redirect your email traffic through MailChannels for scanning. Accounts are automatically created for the administrator and end-users as you send email traffic. Follow the instructions in the welcome email, and you’re on your way.
If you have questions, feedback, or need support, contact the MailChannels support team.