Your mails are blocked with the error message: "554 Denied [CS] [*.mxlogic.net] (Mode: normal) (in reply to end of DATA command)".
What does "554 Denied CS [*.mxlogic.net]" mean?
The mail was rejected by Mxlogic / Mcafee because of the content of the message.
Steps for verification
To check the IP reputation of a sending server, please to go to http://trustedsource.org and enter the IP address in the TrustedSource Query box.
Mcafee assigns one of the 4 levels to email reputation.
- High Risk
- Medium Risk
- Minimal Risk
If the IP address in question has a minimal or unverified risk level, you can rule out rejections because of the IP blacklisting.
The message has been blocked solely because of the content.
What Can I do?
For senders who are not McAfee SaaS Email Protection customers, please do one or more of the following:
1. Contact the intended recipient and ask them to add the sending address or domain to their allow list
2. Contact the intended recipient and ask them to open a service request with McAfee SaaS Technical Support so that the message can be reviewed as a false positive
3. Send a copy of the message with the original headers to SaaS_falsepositives@mcafeesubmissions.com
See also the related article titled Best Practices for Organizations Sending to McAfee SaaS Email Protection Customers for additional information.
To challenge the scoring of a message rejected as spam, send the the following information:
- Email address of sender
- Email address of intended recipient
- Date of message (within past 7 days)
- Exact bounce message received
- Subject of message (If available)
If you have further questions, send us an email.